The dough needs to sit overnight so start prepping it the night before you plan to eat the bread.
2) Fill a rice bowl with sugar; set aside.
3) Put most of the 5lb bag of flour into a large bowl. Save about 1/8 of the flour in the bag to add in later.
4) Mix in the bowl of sugar
5) Slowly mix in the yeast while stirring the flour with chopsticks
6) Slowly mix in ~1.5 cups lukewarm water. Grams drips it directly from the kitchen faucet. Add water and keep stirring with chopsticks until the flour starts to clump together.
7) When a wet dough forms, knead a little bit, then cover with a wet cloth. Let sit overnight in a warm place to rise.
8) By the next morning the dough should have risen twice the height you left it. Add more flour to the dough and knead. Roll out the dough into a log and cut into chunks. Roll out each into a thick, flat bread and score the tops with a butter knife.